Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving! I thought I'd take a few moments to list some things I'm thankful for.
  • I'm thankful that I have a loving, supportive family.
  • I'm thankful that my sister and I have been getting along quite well for the last few years, and I'm no longer afraid she'll kill me in my sleep ;-)
  • I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to continue going to school and the ability to afford it.
  • I'm thankful that I have a stable (though crappy) job that allows me to pay for school and fun things, too.
  • I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend :)
  • I'm thankful that my close family members have had few health problems as of late.
  • I'm thankful that I have 5 more-or-less healthy pets (when I chose to forget Halo's obesity)
  • I'm thankful that I was able to keep my adorable kitten Alice that we found this year :)
  • I'm thankful that I haven't moved in almost a year! (in the past two years I've lived in four different houses!)
  • I'm thankful that I have the comfort of leisure time, with which I can watch TV, read, and hang around.
  • I'm thankful that I'm doing quite well in school this year :)
  • I'm thankful for the month plus that I get off for winter break!!
  • I'm thankful for the many creative and talented authors who have written the many books I've indulged in this past year
  • I'm thankful that it's almost Christmas/Christmas cookie time!
  • I'm thankful that I live quite close to the cupcake store! ;-P
  • I'm thankful for my friends who make life more exciting and much more fun.
  • I'm thankful for who ever invented tofurkey!
  • I'm thankful that I have food to eat and the luxury to chose what food it is that I eat.
There are a trillion plus things to be thankful for, but I think this hits the most important ones.
Have a happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: