Friday, November 7, 2008

Musica

I went to see the Spill Canvas and The Hush Sound last night.
I was quite pleased. Compared to the Lovedrug concert last weekend, where my FAVORITE band disappointed me by being very unexcited and not all that great, this concert was wonderful! I had a lot of fun.
I've seen the Hush Sound a few times before. They were never my favorite, but I think they're growing onto me. The last song they preformed was about Obama. It was really fun and much different than all their other songs. I got a quick clip of it on my camera, but it's not the best quality... It made me giggle.
.
"We believe in Barack Obama! He loves you and he loves your momma!"

The Spill Canvas was also quite good. I really like their music and they did a pretty good performance. Someone threw their braw on the state (lol).
The headlining band was One Republic. I wasn't looking forward to seeing them at all. For some reason, I decided they were going to be horrible, though I had only known one of their songs. I now have a new found respect for them. The singer is VERY talented, and they have a cello!


Now, I'm so excited for January when Reel Big Fish comes back to Denver. I've already seen them twice, but they truly have the funnest concerts. Unlike these "alternative rock" concerts where everyone stands around not really moving, Reel Big Fish gets everyone moving. There is a huuuge mosh where everyone jumps around and "skanks." AAAH! Can't wait!

No comments: